Ruby-on-Rails Developer (Minsk/Brest)
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
OnePoint is an expert software supplier to the gaming, sports-betting and lottery industries, has been working for 4+ years. Right now we are on the look out for Senior Ruby-on-Rails Developers.
We're excited to announce that OnePoint is launching a new project!
We are going to develop a cryptocurrency wallet with wide functionality. Why this domain? We possess a mighty expertise and collaborate with leading IT market players. Our partner is in Malta and has clear understanding of how it must be like. Our PM/BA is developing all the documents necessary and is communicating with the partner.
We'll start from:
- Lead Front-end;
- Junior Front-end Developer;
- 2 Senior Ruby-on-Rails Developers.
Further expanding is coming :)
If you are an experienced Ruby-on-Rails Developer it would be twice interesting for you to start a completely new project, think over the architecture and influence further product development.
OnePoint will provide you with excellent conditions for a great start.
- Experienced in Agile development
- Full-stack engineering experience, with strong system and CS fundamentals
- Ruby-on-Rails experience in production environments
- Experience with microservices would be a plus
- Exposure to architectural patterns of a large, high-scale web application
- Develop & deliver products in a timely manner
- Make architectural design decisions that improve scalability & performance
- Build products that meet the customer’s needs
- Comfortable exercising code reviews & providing constructive feedback
- Effectively collaborates with Product, QA, UX, and other internal groups (both technical and non-technical)
- can speak good English.
What we offer:
Why join OnePoint?
- “Core hours” working schedule
- Cozy quiet modern office (not open space)
- Social Package:
- Free English lessons
- Medical care
- Sick Days and holidays for important events
- Partial sport coverage
- Professional development support
- Referral program
- 0%-Interest loans for employee
- Flexible holiday policy
- Young, fun, family-like atmosphere
You can check it out yourself ;)
- Top-notch equipment
- Annual performance/salary reviews
- Great career prospects.
- Highly competitive salary