з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Due to the continuous growth of OnePoint we are looking for a HR Generalist for our Brest office.
Who we are:
- Supporting the Brest team in all HR matters;
- Support all office management matters;
- Taking care of the spirit and health of the team;
- Adaptation of new team members;
- Keeping track of HR documentation (there is a hr doc (кадравик) specialist is Minsk office);
- Researching candidates though LinkedIn, jobs.tut.by;
- Pre-screening resumes;
- Coordinating interviews and other HR meetings;
- Research and analysis of local market situation and trends;
- Help in office management when needed;
- Active participation in other HR processes, if needed.
- Bachelor’s degree;
- At least 6 months of experience in the a similar role;
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal, and written communication skills in Russian and English;
- Strong team orientation as well as costs and results orientation;
- Good computer skills and its knowledge (esp. MS Office);
- Positive attitude :)
Why join OnePoint?
- “Core hours” working schedule
- Cozy quiet modern office (not open space)
- Social Package:
- Free English lessons
- Medical care
- Sick Days and holidays for important events
- Partial sport coverage
- Professional development support
- Referral program
- 0%-Interest loans for employee
- Flexible holiday policy
- Young, fun, family-like atmosphere
You can check it out yourself ;)
- Top-notch equipment
- Annual performance/salary reviews
- Great career prospects.
Please write a cover letter in English, if you'd like to join our team!